Obesity is a big issue these days, and among the most discussed health conditions. Those extra pounds around your mid section can lead to a lot of health complications and make you look less attractive then what you would like. Women all over the world are constantly looking for a solution to this never ending problem. Detoxing can help you shed a few pounds, fairly fast, and flush out toxins and fat. And while there are so many ways on how to detox your body to lose weight, the real hassle lies in finding a solution that works, that also doesnt cost a lot of money or take a lot of time out of your daily routine. Fortunately, there are many healthy drinks that do help and natural teas that can do this job very efficiently, but the best one natural option would be red tea.
Red tea is one of the best drinks you can use to detox your body. Red tea comes from Africa. African red tea, also known as Rooibos tea, will be your new best friend over the course of any at home detox program.
Being a homemade tea, it is easy to make and consume and is also inexpensive. Red tea has a very mild pleasant taste and has a host of other health benefits:
- Red tea is very low on tannins and caffeine free.
- You just consume only 2 calories in 1 pot of red tea.
- It is high in antioxidants, which is beneficial in fighting free radical damage within our bodies.
- The tea boasts many micro-nutrients like Iron, Manganese, Copper and Zinc, which are good for the skin and hair.
- Helps balance and regulate digestion.
Needless to mention, red tea is also preferred as it has sweet and nutty in taste. Paired with the right diet and exercise, the tea has proven results in weight loss and detoxing. In order to fully enjoy the benefits of the red tea, you might want to sign up for The Red Tea Detox-Program.
The Red Tea Detox-Program
This program was developed by Liz Swann Miller. Liz is a naturopath and Amazon bestselling-author, and The Red Tea Detox-Program is a program born of many years of deep medical research and testing. The program has proven benefits with many satisfied users. We shall divide it into three main parts for ease of understanding;
- Diet – Any weight loss program depends heavily on the diet to be followed by the practitioner. Here, it revolves around the red tea. Rooibos Tea is naturally sweet, so you don’t need to add any sugar. This means cutting off all the unnecessary calories. With that, you have to follow a balanced diet described in the program by Liz.
- Exercise – Good exercise goes hand in hand with diet. Prescribed exercise routines that last from 20 to 30 minutes will work magic on your body. Intensity is the core of losing weight and exercise brings it into the game.
- Will power and motivation – This is the hardest and the most valuable part of the program [and of any weight loss program for that matter]. Without strong willpower and the right motivation to lose weight, no weight loss plans will ever be achieved.
The program helps you with motivation and ways to get your willpower at the right place.
We believe this post was resourceful, especially if you desire to shed off a few extra pounds. Just remember that when it comes to losing weight, nothing does it like the red tea. And in order to get the most out of this tea, you will need the Red Tea Detox-Program.
If you would like more information on 2 week weightloss visit this page.